If you are a travel blogger, you've most likely heard of the Liebster Award, perhaps you've even been nominated for one. GlobalETA just accepted a nomination and we had fun putting together this post and making nominations of our own. If you're unfamiliar with the Liebster, let me tell you a bit about it but first thing's first!
- Post the award on your blog so everybody knows how awesome you are.
- Publicly thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer their questions about yourself, feel free to add photos!
- Nominate 3-5 people with less than 1000 followers, inform them via social media.
- Write your own set of questions for your nominees.
- Feel good about yourself for winning an award and passing it on.
I got my wish to up and disappear
I’ve been wounded, I’ve been healed
Now for landing I’ve been,
Landing I’ve been cleared.”
-No Ceiling, Eddie Vedder
1. Tell us a bit about your blog and its focus.
2. What has been your favorite place to travel so far and why?
3. What has been your least favorite place to travel so far and why?
4. What song inspires you most to travel?
5. What's been the biggest or best lesson you've learned while traveling?
6. What is the gadget, tool, or accessory that you cannot live without while traveling?
7. What's the most adventurous thing you've done while traveling?
8. Which bloggers do you follow?
9. Which destination is at the top of your must-see list? Where are you off to next?
10. Any advice for other new bloggers?