When it comes to hiking, there is a LOT of information out there. Whether you are a novice or an expert, you be able to find what you need on GlobalETA*'s hiking resource list. Your favorite not included? Let me know so I can add it!
- Mountain guide Tim Lundy has 34yrs hiking experience & hosts Cape Town Hiking.
- Day Hikers’ Ten Essentials Guide - from Section Hiker
- Day Hiking Checklist - from REI
- Day Hiking Trails blog
- Hike Through the Dunes at Kohler-Andrae State Park (Wisconsin) - from The Outbound Collective
- How to Repair Hiking Gear - 16 easy DIY equipment fixes - from Backpacker
- Prof. Hike: The 10 (Un)Essentials: Gear, gizmos, and doodads you never should buy by Jason Stevenson - from Backpacker
- Saving Your Knees While Hiking Downhill - from Outdoor Herbivore
- Section Hiker - Hiking and Backpacking for Beginners and Experts
- Simply Hike can help you with all your hiking needs in the UK.
- The Ten Essentials - from REI
- Top 10 Beginner Hiker Blunders - from Backpacker