There are a lot of great travel and outdoors magazines out there, in print and digital formats. Take a look at GlobalETA*'s list below. Your favorite not included? Let me know so I can add it!
- Award-winning Food and Travel magazine combines your love of adventure, gastronomy and stunning photography. With tempting recipes and insider tips.
- Global Traveler is the only monthly magazine written exclusively for frequent business and luxury travelers.
- Green Global Travel is an ecotourism, nature/wildlife conservation & cultural preservation magazine.
- The goal of Momentum Mag is to influence a shift in the transportation culture in North America from car-centricity to a balance of public transportation, appropriate car use, walking and bicycling, by showcasing riding a bike as a fun, smart, stylish and sexy way to get around.
- National Geographic - Check out the classic magazine and its archives
- In International Living’s monthly magazine, you’ll find out about everything from adventures in Panama to the best buys on the Paris property market…from how to open a bank account in your new country of residence to how to get the best deal on your next airfare…and lots more besides.
- Islands magazine offers the stunning photos and compelling stories that inspire island travel.
- National Geographic Traveler is the world's most widely read travel magazine.
- Outdoor Photographer is the premier magazine about outdoor photography.
- The mission of Outside magazine is to inspire participation in the world outside through award-winning coverage of the sports, people, places, adventures, discoveries, environmental issues, health and fitness, gear and apparel, style and culture that define the active lifestyle.
- Perceptive Travel is an online travel magazine established in 2006 that is home to some of the best travel stories from award-winning authors, narrative articles that dig deeper and explore beyond the surface.
- As the UK's best-selling hillwalking title, Trail magazine specializes in the most beautiful, spectacular and challenging regions of Britain and Europe - and informs you of the tools you need to explore them.
- Trail Running is the UK's first magazine devoted to the exciting, adventurous world of off-road running.
- Travel Africa magazine seeks to inspire and inform all travellers, whether you're considering your first visit or are an experienced safari-goer.
- Travel + Leisure offers travel inspiration and information on the best destinations and properties to visit around the world.
- Trek & Mountain was launched in November 2009 to fill the gap in the outdoors press for a magazine dedicated to worldwide trekking and mountaineering.