If you are on Twitter and you haven't taken part in the chats below, you are missing out! They are a great way to get new ideas and grow your network. Your favorite not included? Let me know so I can add it!
- RTW Chat (#RTWChat) is held every Tuesday at 12:30 pm Pacific Standard Time (3:30pm EST) for 1 hour. Join us as we discuss, debate and support topics related to Around the World Travel & Long-term travel. Hosted by BootsnAll.
- SeeTheWorld (#seetheworld) is held every first Wednesday of the month at 12pPST/3pEST to explore a new destination by taking a 360* approach to stimulate discussion on all things related to travel, culture, lifestyle, and food. Hosted by The Cultureur.
- The Road Less Travelled (#TRLT) is a chat held every Tuesday that discusses destinations overlooked on Twitter travel chats, such as Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia and Central America. Hosted by The Travel Camel.
- Trailtime (#trailtime) is an hour long chat held every Thursday at 11am MST about exploring the outdoors. Throughout the week use #trailtime when you tweet about your adventures and follow the hashtag to see what everyone else is up to. Hosted by Sierra Trading Post.
- TravelCult (#travelcult) is a weekly Twitter chat discussing cultural travel. Every week there is a different topic with 6 questions for everyone to join in and answer. #TravelCult is a great way to meet other travellers and bloggers with similar cultural interests. The chat takes place every Monday at 8:00 pm GMT / 3:00pm EST.
- TravelPics (#travelpics), the travel photography chat/share on Twitter, is held each Monday. While other chats simply talk about travel, #travelpics is all about participants sharing their own travel photos about each theme. Hosted by Anti-Tourist Traveler.
- Travel Talk on Twitter (#ttot) is the travel community's biggest Twitter chat, taking place every Tuesday at 9:30 AM/PM GMT. (Use the #TTOT hashtag during the week for your travel tweets!)
- WeekendWanderlust (#weekendwanderlust) travel chat taakes place on Thursdays @ 9pm ET / 6pm PT / 1am GMT.